helps you to discover the STM32L
ultralow power features and to develop and share your applications.
It is based on an STM32L152RBT6 and includes an ST-Link/V2 embedded debugging tool
interface, an LCD (24
segments, 4 commons), LEDs, pushbuttons, a touch sensing slider, and touch keys.
Silica Order Code is: STM32LDISCOVERY
- STM32L152RBT6 microcontroller featuring 128 KB Flash, 16 KB RAM,
4 KB EEPROM, in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-Link/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as
a standalone ST-Link/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3.3 or 5
V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- IDD current measurement
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Two user LEDs, LD3 (green) and LD4 (blue)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- One touch sensing slider and four touch keys
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to
prototyping board and easy probing
How to connect KEIL ULINK2 to STM32L-Discovery is here.