1) For do this test are necessary two MB851 boards.
This example configure two MB851 boards for: point to point connection.
2) Connect the MB851 to your PC and make sure that the jumper (P2) is on USB-JTAG, see below.
3) Now we are ready to open the TALK example that is here:
The first time you connect the MCB851 to PC probably (depend of the
board revision code) it request the driver (FTDI, USB/RS232) that you
4) Before compile the example is necessary to configure the IAR IDE, for do this follow the step below.
For open the project on IAR, clik twice on the:
When the IAR is open it recognize automaticaly
Now compile the project: Project -> Make.
5) Now connect the ST-LINK-v2 to MB851, make sure that the jumper P2 is on USB/JTAG (see below) and press Download and Debug.
Do this on two MB851 board.
6) Now you are ready for test the SW.
6.1) Move the jumper P2 to BAT and insert the battery.
6.2) Press on both MB851 the reset button.
6.3) Now if you press the button S1 on a board on the other board you see the LED D1 go On.
If you press again S1 the LED D1 go Off and so on.