STM32W series of Wireless MCUs
The STM32W extends the STM32 family to the IEEE 802.15.4 wireless network domain bringing outstanding radio and low-power microcontroller performances.
With a configurable total link budget up to 109 dB and the efficiency of the ARM Cortex-M3 core, the STM32W is a perfect fit for the wireless sensor network market.
- Embedded 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 radio
- Best-in-class code density, thanks to its ARM Cortex-M3 core
- Low-power architecture
- Open platform with extra resources for application integration:
- Configurable I/Os, ADC, timers, SPI, UART
- Main software libraries: RF4CE, IEEE 802.15.4 MAC, ZigBee-PRO, 6LoWPAN and more.
The STM32W series includes devices with 64 to 256 KFlash, up to 16 KRam and is available in VFQFN40, UFQFN48 and VFQFN48 packages.
is Open Flexible Reconfigurable Platform