Again are available two different releases one for WiFi module with Flash and another one for WiFi module without Flash.
In the package are present a lot of new docs and examples.
User Manual ver.4, FootPrint, Tutorials (TLS
(Transport Layer Security) and SSL
(Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, Power Management, Socket Server, Dynamic Web Pages), etc.
The SSL/TLS protocols provide security for communications over networks.
The IETF standard body adopted SSLv3.0 with minor tweaks and published it as TLS version 1.0 (RFC 2246, 1999):
the two versions are very similar, but interoperability is precluded.
TLSv1.2 (RFC 5246, 2008) is the latest and recommended version, which
is superior because it offers flexibility and key features that were
unavailable in earlier protocol versions.
All TLS versions were further refined (RFC 6176, 2011) removing their
backward compatibility with SSL such that TLS sessions will never
negotiate the use of SSLv2.0.
* Removed block for scan in miniAP mode
* Added possibility to fast reconnect to the last associated AP
* Force TCP/IP stack to
immediately output packets received by TCP socket server into Data
Mode. This means high throughput
* Updated WIND:28 showing if incoming STA is going to re-associate
* Signal how many STA are associated to miniAP through blink_led
* Added WIND:75 to WIND:79 to signal different kind of association failures (rejections, time outs, and low memory)
* Added commands for ADC, DAC and PWM usage
* Extended remote.html webpage, managing ADC, DAC and PWM peripherals
* Updated WIND:5 showing reason of HW failure
* Extended remote.html webpage, managing set configuration variables
* Extended devsts,
devconf, and peers SSIs, sopporting specific field from status,
configuration, and peers table. Use ":field" for status and
configuration, and ":number:field" for peers, as postfix
* Added apredirect lwip config variable, allowing user to select his own redirected homepage in miniAP
* Extended input_demo SSI mechanism, supporting customer defined tags
* Added wait_timeout lwip config variable, allowing user to set the amount of time in time_wait state
* Added optional parameter
to FSC command, allowing user to select if HTTP header if going or not
to be part of the FSA payload
* and more...