AVNET MEMEC SILICA STDay 2016
- Bologna - 08/Marzo/2016
- Padova - 09/Marzo/2016
- Milano - 10/Marzo/2016
For customer that want to do the hands-on please install on the PC the tools present in this file.
For test the KEIL installation use this files:
09:00 - STM32 portfolio and Secure elements
- Sensors and WireLess
10:45 - Coffee Break
- WAN Technologies (Mesh, 6LowPAN, LoRa, SigFox)
- STM32Lxx family and focus on STM32L4
- Hands-On-n1 - Start a new project from scratch on STM32L4
(ready to use for KEIL)
- Hands-On-n2 - IoT, remote sensors via WiFi on cloud IBM BlueMIX
(ready to use for KEIL, it is necessary a full license because the hex is around 45K)
Below there are: presentations, slides,
hands-on material, etc.
- For customer that want to do the hands-on please install on the PC the tools present in this file.
- For customer that want to do the hands-on-n1 using AC6 please install it.
- The presentations are below:
- Hands-On-n1 is below (for KEIL)
- Hands-On-n1 is below (for AC6 - SW4STM32, System Workbench)
- Hands-On-n2 is below (for KEIL)
NOTE: for compile this example is necessary the KEIL full license because the hex is around 45K
- Hands-On-n2 is below (for AC6)
- STM32L4 extra docs, examples, etc, are here
- Original STM32L4 training is here.
This doc is reserved for AVNET SILICA customers and STM customers.
- If you are AVNET MEMEC SILICA customer send me an email and ask me the: STM32L4_trainingPrague3d
Please specify your: Name, Company and the name of your contact in AVNET MEMEC SILICA.
- If you are STM customer, please contact directly your local office of STM.
- Source files of STDay-2016 are here.
This doc is reserved for AVNET SILICA internal use.
If you working in AVNET SILICA send me an email and ask me the: Source files of STDay-2016